OPENING: ZATERDAG 27 MAART TOT ZATERDAG 25 SEPTEMBER 2021
OPENING: ZATERDAG 27 MAART TOT ZATERDAG 25 SEPTEMBER 2021
In order to allow our guests to enjoy their stay in complete freedom and as per recent French government regulations, you will have to present your “COVID Health Pass” once upon your arrival (only for persons over the age of 18).
* The “COVID Health Pass” comes in digital or paper format and is obtained either by presenting :
• Proof of full vaccination :
– 1 week after the 2nd injection for 2 shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
– 4 weeks after the dose for single shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen)
– 2 weeks after the single dose for people who have recovered from Covid (single dose).
• Certificate of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test taken less than 48 hours prior to arrival (or less than 72 hours for guests who are not residents of France & who have not been vaccinated).
• Positive RT-PCR test certificate as proof of recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days & less than 6 months from the date of arrival.
This valid “COVID Health Pass” will allow you to enjoy all the activities, places of relaxation and leisure of our establishment for the duration of your vacation.
If your place of residence is outside of France:
For unvaccinated people (complete vaccination schedule), a negative PCR or antigen test (lateral flow) carried out less than 72 hours before departure must be presented.
For our guests entering from the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Netherlands & Greece: you must take a test less than 24 hours prior to departure if you are not vaccinated as this will be required at the French border.
For our guests from the United Kingdom, please bring a physical paper copy of your NHS COVID Pass with you as we are unable to verify digital passes.
We thank you for your cooperation in order to ensure that together we can have a fun-filled but safe summer holiday in 2021. Stay safe and continue to respect health guidelines (masks, social distancing & hand sanitization).
We look forward to welcoming you for this new season here at Esterel Caravaning.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
What new health measures for the summer?
We are still awaiting the publication of the decree which will specify the announcements made recently by the President of the Republic.
As campsites are not places of leisure, unlike amusement parks, the presentation of a health pass should not be compulsory at the entrance to the establishment (nor for access to accommodation).
We will continue to keep you informed.
Your health, safety and wellbeing are our top priorities! The entire team here at Esterel Caravaning is reinventing the joy of being together for this, our 45th season!
The National Federation of Outdoor Hotels updated its health protocol applicable to all campsites on 21/05/2021. Here is the link to find the sanitary protocol in French: http://fnhpa-pro.fr/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Protocole-sanitaire_FNHPA2021-12-05.pdf
Like last year, we have a dedicated referent person Covid. So that you have an exceptional holiday like every year, we respect the standards and procedures imposed by the government and we inform you about the conditions of your stay:
REGISTRATION AND ACCESS
This year, we must once again respect the guidelines imposed upon us by the French national health protocols.
The COVID defense strategy is based on three simple fundamental principles:
1) the use of face masks;
2) personal hygiene;
3) Maintaining an indoor social distance of at least 2m / 6 ft between each person.
We also ask that only one representative per family enters the Reception in order to complete check-in procedures. Before entering the Reception, please bring the identity cards/passports of all guests in your party, your credit/debit card, your vehicle’s number plate and, if needed, a checkbook*. Upon check-in, all families will receive an anti-COVID information note as well as all the schedules for the various services and facilities.
*Cheques can only be used for deposits.
Your family will have to complete a sworn certificate declaring that you do not have any COVID-19 symptoms.
PITCHES FOR CARAVAN OR CAMPERVANS
The size of the pitches (min. 90 m² / 968 sq ft . Max. 250 m² / 2691 sq ft) and the boundaries ensure that all guests are properly socially distanced from one another; the ability for all of our guests to spend the whole day outdoors and enjoy the sun is an important factor in the fight against the virus.
CENTRALIZED SANITARY SERVICES
In all of our toilet blocks there are designated paths to avoid individuals crossing each other as much as possible. There are also hands-free sanitiser dispensers and all sanitary devices can be used while respecting the minimum distances provided. The constant disinfection of surfaces, contact parts and sanitary fittings, carried out by specialized personnel, as well as the natural circulation of air, guarantee the safety of users. Dispensers are available in the toilets with hydro-alcoholic disinfectant solutions for hand hygiene.
OPENING OF SERVICES AND OFFICES
All Esterel Caravaning services that can meet the health standards imposed by the government are open. The hours are defined according to the curfew in force:
Reception: wearing a mask and compulsory safety distances
– The water park and swimming pools: the entire area is cleaned and disinfected every morning. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Swim shorts and board shorts are strictly prohibited.
– Our white sandy beach and its deckchairs are also open and disinfected every day
– The “Les Suds” Bar: wearing a mask is compulsory when entering the bar. Disinfectant products are available for customers and staff at the entrance and near the washrooms. The tables are arranged in such a way that the seats guarantee a safe social distance between the customers.
The menus are presented as a sticker with QR-Code.
– The Boutique and the Supermarket: You must always wear your face mask whilst shopping inside our boutique store and/or convenience store. All guests are required to abide by this mandatory regulation. Hydroalcoholic gel is also available.
– Snack: wearing a mask is also compulsory when ordering. New features have been added to the map.
– The Mini Club and the Teen Club: will open from July, are free and follow a strict health protocol to guarantee the safety of your child (ren). Wearing a mask is compulsory for supervising staff.
– The TV room and the gaming studio are open on request from the Reception
– The medical service: is open by appointment with a doctor on call
– The ice cream / pancake / drink points of sale will open in July respecting the imposed sanitary standards.
– The Teen Disco is being transformed into a games room and will open from July.
The following are currently closed:
– The gym / Fitness
– The Beauty Center / Spa
– The Baby club for 0-4 year olds
– The Restaurant “La Terrasse”
– The covered paddling pool for 0/6 year olds “Jungle Pool “, which will be open from early July
– The Shuttle has been replaced by a new public summer seasonal BUS line (Agglobus CAVEM line 7) to take you to the beaches of Agay or Saint-Raphaël city centre. The bus stop is located on the main road at the bottom of the campsite.
THE SWIMMING POOLS AND WATER PARK
Are open, so you can enjoy your swim!
The chlorine contained in the swimming pool water is continuously monitored (free active chlorine between 1.0 – 1.5 mg / l; combined chlorine ≤ 0.40 mg / l; pH 6.5 – 7.5) in the reservoir; it is calculated with an index of 7m2 of water surface per person. It is possible to use the deckchairs and access the beach, we have an area of 5000m2 and 900 m2 of white sand beach. The population density is calculated with an index of at least 4m2 of area per person. The arrangement of the deckchairs is set up respecting the distances and taking dedicated paths. At the end of each day, our staff disinfect all the deckchairs for the next day. If you are using a deckchair after a holidaymaker, we recommend that you disinfect the deckchair. Hydroalcoholic gel and paper towels are available to you at different places in the aquatic area.
The animation team, like every year, sets the pace for your stay in accordance with the standards imposed by the government. A sports and evening schedule is available at La Paillotte during the months of July and August and at Reception during the rest of the season. The Mini Club and the Teen Club are open. The tennis courts, mini golf, table tennis, pétanque, skate park, multisport and mountain biking are open and accessible! Children’s play areas are also open and disinfected. The equipment can be borrowed from Reception, then placed in a decontamination bin.
Methods of access to activities:
All entertainment activities are maintained and we have reorganized everything, in order to ensure social distancing and safety for customers and operators.
All activities that allow adequate spacing are possible. Mini club with workshops, outdoor fitness activities, individual sports and evening entertainment. Archery is closed as well as competitions with several people where social distancing is impossible such as basketball, football, beach volleyball…
THE BEAUTY CENTER / SPA
The beauty center / SPA is not open this year.
The fitness room remains closed. Access to outdoor equipment is possible.
The safety distance should be at least 2 meters during physical activity (with special attention to strenuous activities).
All individual sports are accessible (tennis, pétanque, mini-golf, table tennis, water sports, etc.) and can be practiced in complete safety. Each equipment is disinfected after each return to Reception or to the Paillotte during the months of July and August.
The use of face masks during my stay at Esterel Caravaning:
When it is not possible to guarantee a social distance of at least 2m / 6ft (except for those belonging to the same family unit), we recommend that families use face masks when they are outside their respective areas bound by their pitch / mobile home.
Wash your hands. We make soap and hydroalcoholic gel available in all areas. The placement of alcohol-based hand sanitizer solutions at the entrance to all public places is guaranteed, and frequent use by customers and staff is encouraged. It is therefore not compulsory to use disposable gloves. Staff are required to use the mask or visor when in the presence of clients and, however, in all circumstances where it is not possible to guarantee the interpersonal distance of at least 2m / 6ft.
For other questions do not hesitate to contact us at +33 (0)4 94 82 03 28. or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEACH AND SEA SAINT RAPHAEL
It is possible to swim in the sea on the beaches of Agay, St Raphael, Frejus …
Indeed, sea salt water is recommended for its beneficial properties on the body, for the natural disinfection of the saline environment and for the very high degree of dilution guaranteed by sea water. It should be noted that the coast of Saint-Raphaël can fly the blue flag in 2021, synonymous with the sea with clean water and maximum attention to safety.
Info Covid-19 – januari 2021 –
We doen er alles aan om u te helpen met het organiseren van uw vakantie en om u een rustgevende verblijf te garanderen.
Om u zo goed mogelijk te begeleiden bij de uitzonderlijke situatie die we allemaal beleven en om uw reservering te vergemakkelijken, bieden wij u onze
“Vrijheidsaanbieding” voor uw reserveringen voor een verblijf buiten het hoogseizoen!
Uw vakantie in alle vrijheid = Boek meteen en vooral ZONDER AANBETALING! *
Wanneer u op internet boekt, ga tot de betaalpagina en kies voor onze “Offre Liberté” bij de betaalmiddelen.
Geldig vanaf 12/01/2021 voor elke reservering BUITEN JULI EN AUGUSTUS –
De aanbetalingsvoorwaarden (40% bij de reservering van een stacaravan) blijven geldig voor een verblijf in het hoogseizoen.
“Vrijheidsaanbieding” geldig voor een verblijf in het hoogseizoen.
In geval van annulering ivm Covid voor een boeking in Juli of Augustus, krijgt u een tegoedbon toegestuurd (welke 18 maanden geldig is) voor het gehele betaalde bedrag (er worden geen kosten berekend).
Om deze tegoedbon te gebruiken kunt u per e-mail of telefoon boeken. Als u liever per internet boekt, kies voor ” Avoir/voucher Covid ” bij de betaalmiddelen.